Congratulations to all the winners of the 2019 Reflections Program!!
Thanks to all students who submitted Reflections entries this year! We had some wonderful submissions and it was a tough to select the winners! Two students per grade have been selected for each category to compete at the County level. Winners who make it to the State level will be contacted directly. We will have a celebration breakfast for all participants coming soon. All students who submitted an entry are welcome to come and enjoy donuts and juice and pick up their work. Winners will be presented with an awards certificate as well. Stay tuned for details!
9th grade: Lauren Choe and Claire Brownyard
10th grade: Safa Sidiqui and Amelia Shugart
11th grade: Hayleen Sears and Aaliyan Evans
12th grade: Anna Schultz and Sarah White
9th grade: Lily Benesh and Nina Lange
10th grade: Olivia McCord and Harison Weber
9th grade: Elizabeth Tilt and Meagan Ryley
10th grade: Madeline Green and Roshini Sadalge
9th grade: Sarah John and Carson Thomas
10th grade: Jack Burrow and Anna Sorckoff
9th grade: Sammy Weindorf and Samantha Whitley
10th grade: Nicola Oltean and Zach Pacifico
The 2019-2020 Reflections Theme: “LOOK WITHIN”
The Reflections Program is a National PTA and Georgia PTA cultural arts competition. The purpose of this program is to provide an opportunity for students to use their creative talents by expressing themselves through their own original works. Young artists can get involved through their local PTA or PTSA. A student may submit an entry in any of six arts areas. Only original works of art are accepted.
The Reflections Program provides an excellent opportunity for students of all ages to:
- Unleash their creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the joy and fun of making art
- Tap into critical thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art
The six art areas are: Visual Arts, Photography, Literature, Music Composition, Dance Choreography and Film Production
Deadline for entries is: EXTENDED thru October 14, 2019
Forms can be printed from the link below OR picked up in the front office.
All participants must be active PTSA members to be considered.
Lassiter PTSA is encouraging all of our talented students to showcase their artistic talents in this contest. Student participation is simple:
- Choose an artistic category and create by interpreting the theme.
- Completely fill out and attach a signed entry form to artistic piece.
- Submissions are due to Lassiter Front Office by October 9, 2019
- You can enter in more than one category but needs to enter one form per category.
For more information and/or questions, please email:
Laura Davidson at email@example.com