Instructions to access your PTSA membership card
Georgia & National PTA made the move to digital membership cards this year. You can print out a copy if you choose, or screenshot your card and show it to receive PTA discounts when available.
PTA membership cards are now available in the web-based version of MemberHub.
To locate and print your Lassiter HS PTSA membership card, use the following steps:
1. Log in to MemberHub at https://lassiter.memberhub.com
2. Enter the email address you used to sign up for PTSA. *if you are a Membership Toolkit user, this is the email you use for logging in to Membership Toolkit.
3. Select "My Profile" and click on the membership card icon on the right side, which will be on your profile page. The membership card will be displayed. Take a screenshot, save the link, and print.
We are very excited to announce that Digital membership cards are now available through the Membership Toolkit App.
Membership Toolkit App is available for free in the Apple Store and in Google Play. Download it one time for all of the organizations that you are affiliated with that are using the Membership Toolkit.
Viewing a Digital Membership Card:
- Open the Membership Toolkit App on your mobile device.
- Log in and select your organization.
- On the Landing Page select the button for "Membership Card." (this button will only display if the standard buttons are enabled on the app welcome screen)
Or, you can click the 3 bars in the top left-hand corner to access the Mobile App Menu:
- Next, click the "Settings" wheel at the top right of the menu screen to access your Account Settings.
- Scroll down and select "Membership Status."
- On the Membership Information screen, select "Show Card."
- See attached photos for examples and guidance.
ECCC PTA Membership Benefits
By joining the PTSA, you help us meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of their budget. You also get great discounts, locally and nationally. When you go a step further and volunteer to help with events—or join our board— you set a fine example for our students to follow, and greatly encourage our teachers and staff.
Cost of $10.00 per member
IF I JOIN, DO I HAVE TO?
- Go to meetings?
No. You are welcome to attend our general meetings though.
- Volunteer or spend a lot of time at school?
Nope! Joining the PTSA is not the same as volunteering. If you choose to volunteer we would LOVE the help—but volunteering is not required.
- Thursday, December 7
- Friday, December 8
- Saturday, December 9